Technical Project Manager
Convective is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to add to our distributed consulting team. This is a client facing position. The PM’s primary responsibility will be to lead in the definition, coordination, and management of consulting engagements for Convective.
Candidates must have experience consulting on a contract basis. This is a contract opportunity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience working on software projects
- 3+ years experience managing web and mobile projects
- 3+ years of experience as a technology Analyst/Business Analyst
- 2+ years working with consultants, architects and software developers
- 2+ years managing project requirements and mapping related business processes
- Experience with Agile project/development methodologies
- Proficiency in JIRA is required
- Good verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Dependable, organized and highly motivated
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Self-driven to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- PMP is preferred
This position is based out of the Melbourne FL area, however the position is open to remote candidates. Willingness to travel is a must.