Senior ColdFusion Engineer
The main responsibilities of this role are ColdFusion application development and consultation, integration, configuration management, infrastructure provisioning, and the enablement of products in client environments. Candidates will operate with multiple clients in a consulting capacity, both remote and onsite. This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work closely with cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, solution-oriented and maintain excellent communication skills.
Candidates must have experience consulting on a contract basis. This is a contract opportunity.
– 10+ years experience with ColdFusion Server and development
– Broad knowledge in systems performance, monitoring, troubleshooting, and mitigation
– Proficiency debugging, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
– Experience with Git and SVN usage
– RESTful API development or integration
Additional preferred experience
– Strong system architecture experience
– Hand-on experience with Chef, Docker, WebPack
– Experience with Amazon AWS
– Experience integrating ColdFusion with Active Directory and SAML
– Mobile Web / Android / iOS / NativeScript development
BS in computer science/engineering (or equivalent experience) preferred.