Senior ColdFusion Developer
The main responsibilities of this role are ColdFusion application development and consultation, integration, configuration management, infrastructure provisioning, and the enablement of products in client environments. Candidates will operate with multiple clients in a consulting capacity, both remote and onsite. This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work closely with cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, solution-oriented and maintain excellent communication skills.
Candidates must have experience consulting in an agency environment. This is a contract opportunity. US candidates only please.
– 10+ years experience supporting ColdFusion Server and CFML development
– Broad knowledge in systems performance, monitoring, troubleshooting, and mitigation strategies
– Proficiency debugging, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
– Experience with Git and SVN usage
– RESTful API development or integration
Additional preferred experience
– Strong system architecture experience
– Experience developing with PHP
– Experience supporting legacy versions of ColdFusion
BS in computer science/engineering (or equivalent experience) preferred.